Monday 20 July 2015

My iphone 4 battery is draining too quickly

Top sites by search query "my iphone 4 battery is draining too quickly"

  http://www.imore.com/how-fix-battery-life-problems-ios-6-or-iphone-5
If i didnt pull up a game on the iPhone at all for the course of a charge I'm pretty confident I could get almost, if not, two full days on a single charge. Now you are told to turn off the notifications, turn off GPS, turn off Siri, turn off LTE, do not frequently use your phone, use it only when needed and..

This Tip Could Cure Your iPhone 4S Battery


  http://www.idownloadblog.com/2011/10/27/tip-cure-iphone-4s-battery/
My usage and standby times are always the same! Wonder if that is causing a drainage? jon I Also experienced this Problem on my iPad (first generation) after updating to iOS 5. I have now turned off everything as suggested on this and other web sites to see if I can get that battery to last longer than half a day Also noticed the iphone 4S heating up, its quite warm to the touch if not hot surely thats not normal

What is the padlock arrow icon on iphone next to battery icon - My iphone 4 there is a picture of a lock w an arrow tht makes a circle around it next to battery and my phone won t get internet connection :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/What_is_the_padlock_arrow_icon_on_iphone_next_to_battery_icon-qna164498.html
now all my apps like phone icon , txt icon, internet icon, and my dial pad is gone?Iphone padlock iconHow do you remover the rotation lock icon on the iphone 3gs?How to remove a rotation lock icon on iphone 4?Lock icon near battery icon on iphoneWhat does the lock icon in the top right hand corner of the screen of the iphone 3gs means?My iphone 4 ios5 froze after restarting springboard. iphone 3 no whatsapp in icon, i can`t to apply co`z my apple i`d is retrieve.i need whatsapp icon to make chat to my family help help help?Iphone battery lock iconIphone camera icon got lost in the apple 3g iphone?My iphone 4 keeps turning off by itself

Apple iPhone 6 review - CNET


  http://www.cnet.com/products/apple-iphone-6/#!
In other words, if you don't need the larger screen, you aren't sacrificing much by sticking with the iPhone 5S (running iOS 8) until the next generation drops. In terms of screen size, the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 will probably be more than enough for anyone upgrading from a 4-inch (iPhone 5 or 5S) or 3.5-inch screen (all previous iPhone models)

  http://scottyloveless.com/blog/2014/the-ultimate-guide-to-solving-ios-battery-drain
If you receive 50 notifications during the day and never act on them, that will add 4 to 8 minutes to your Usage time, meaning you now have that much less time to do things you actually want to do on your device. Basically, Instruments acts as an Activity Monitor for your iPhone, allowing developers (or nerds like me) to see every process currently running and how much memory and processing power each app is using in real-time

  http://androidforums.com/threads/my-samsung-galaxy-s2-batteries-suddenly-drain-within-hours.481966/page-2
3)when u choose the batery type u want follow d instructions on d screen ***hope dis waz helpfull****** i hav tried dis in large battery but have not faced any problems till nw .... If you now check the battery use, you may still see the same results as before, but just use your phone a bit and come back and check later, and you should be good

Unlock iPhone 4, Jailbreak iPhone - How To Unlock iPhone


  http://www.ziphone.org/
These new editions come just in time for those out there who would like to own an iOS device and see what Apple Music is all about without having to buy and iPhone or iPad. TaiG had released a jailbreak for firmwares up to iOS 8.3 the week before iOS 8.4 went public and a lot of people in the jailbreak community were worries that Apple would patch the exploits being used before the final release of iOS 8.4

  http://androidforums.com/threads/battery-draining-quickly.846210/
Does anyone know if the gear watch would cause a lot of drain on the phone, via the BT link always being active, yet in the background? Also, with the reset, which i had done week 1 in... with that crap out of the way, the apps screen was reduced down to one instead of the 3? that was there? I just know that it was much easier and quicker to reconfigure it after the Reset to Factory Default occurred

4 Fixes For iPhone 4S Battery Woes - InformationWeek


  http://www.informationweek.com/mobile/mobile-devices/4-fixes-for-iphone-4s-battery-woes/d/d-id/1101025
Simply turned email Push off and wala, I can use the phone, email, and other apps normally without unusual battery drain.I have it checking email every hour, but it still checks immediately when I open the email app. While I almost never have to charge my DroidX's batter more than every day or so, I can replace it, I can, if I needed to, buy an extended life battery (I'm still using the original battery a year later), or carry more than one battery if I needed

Living with the Apple iPhone 6: battery life, or my secret life as a wall-hugger (part 3)


  http://www.phonearena.com/news/Living-with-the-Apple-iPhone-6-battery-life-or-my-secret-life-as-a-wall-hugger-part-3_id65772
buccob (Posts: 2023; Member since: 19 Jun 2012) Yes, I only talked about Ultra Stamina to better compare it to the Galaxy Saver mode on the comment above... I recently opted for an unknown brand of phone with a whopping 4,500 mAh battery and I can joyfully go 2-3 days without recharging (except that I have to comply with one of the tips above.) posted on 09 Feb 2015, 13:10 2 Reply 34

  http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-samsung-galaxy-s4/364882-sprint-galaxy-s4-android-system-draining-my-battery-since-i-updated-kitkat.html
I could literally have the screen on and play music off the google play music app and the phone would still be asleep according to the battery monitor on the phone. Sprint and Samsung are supposedly working on a patch and as long as you have reported your issue to Sprint you should receive a patch within a coupe weeks

  http://tinyscreenfuls.com/2012/11/iphone-gets-hot-battery-drains-rapidly-how-i-fixed-it/
Ironically, the Apple bias that made me reluctant to blame them also made me reluctant to believe that they would provide the system-level diagnostics to solve the problem. Thanks also for pointing out the existence and location of those iOS logs, which I was unaware of until now! November 21, 2012 at 6:11 pm yelena says: I did not understand a half of it, but I knew it was apple!!!! December 5, 2012 at 1:50 pm Prune says: Thanks Josh

  http://www.ads-links.com/fixed-iphone-5-battery-draining-very-fast/
I read a lot about this issue and came to the conclusion that no app will directly change the behavior without us knowing that an app uses that kind of power, we have ways to check that. after reading comments all over the net, I decided after trying everything that it is best to just look at the standby times which a week ago was days and is now hours, To be exact about 10h of standby, even with everything disabled and clean install

iPhone Battery Drain After iOS 4.0 Update; Fixes - Apple Toolbox


  http://appletoolbox.com/2010/06/iphone-battery-drain-after-ios-4-0-update/
As is the case with some other iOS 4.0 problems, one less-than-ideal fix for the battery drain issue involves restoring the iPhone as a new device rather than from a backup. Giovanni Reply Arnold says September 23, 2010 at 2:45 PM My iPod Touch battery life also took a dive with the installation of OS4 exactly like most of the comments made here

Why is my battery draining so quickly? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com


  http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/245112-why-my-battery-draining-so-quickly.html
Only sync or push mail, turn off all other google products you don't use so its not looking for them (photos, browser, picasa etc), turn off face book sync (notifications are ok), twitter sync, any messenger syncs, as they will all update when you open them and you will see a tremendous jump in battery life. That is, you can add the larger display to the higher standby battery usage, and turn on mobile data, and so on, and the battery usage picture just gets worse

  http://www.payetteforward.com/why-does-my-iphone-battery-die-so-fast-heres-the-real-fix/
Other Articles From Payette Forward iPhone 6 Battery Draining Fast? How To Check iOS 8 Battery Usage Why Does My iPhone Get Hot? My Battery Drains Too! The Fix. Did you know your iPhone has been tracking you everywhere you go? Yes, buried deep within the Settings app is a feature that allows your iPhone to track and record your location everywhere you go

iPhone 4S: 4 Fastest Ways To Drain Battery - InformationWeek


  http://www.informationweek.com/mobile/mobile-devices/iphone-4s-4-fastest-ways-to-drain-battery-/d/d-id/1101284
8 megapixel rear facing that takes 1080p video, has a 1.2 ghz dual core processor and a 4 in screen (which is admittedly not as nice as the iphone's, but i'll take the extra real estate) oh yeah, and 4g too. Oh yeah and the processor is bigger too, but there is a lot of intelligent CPU control that goes on behind the scenes in Android phones, not sure if Apple phones have that yet

Battery Life of iPhone 4S Draining Too Fast? Try Calibrating the Battery


  http://osxdaily.com/2011/10/17/battery-life-iphone-4s-draining-fix-by-calibrating/
Reply Ken says: October 19, 2011 at 1:49 pm Location-based reminders, anyone? One of the first things I did was to turn them on and the GPS has to stay on to know where you are. Just for info I do not have an exchange account on my phone, this is my first iPhone, I do not have a mobileme account so everything on my phone was a clean install

No comments:

Post a Comment