Monday 20 July 2015

My iphone wont go into dfu mode help

Top sites by search query "my iphone wont go into dfu mode help"

  http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-reset-iphone-and-ipod-touch-hard-reset-or-reboot/
I wrote this because I saw many people asking this question online and very few answers so I hope this helps someone else that thought their Touch was useless. rosie i have a lock on my i pod touch and it want let me get on to my i pod now it is saying i need to conect it to the computor and then i do that and i says it cant do anything until i un lock it can u help me on what to do would be a big hep thanks finley hi could you help me i have a normal ipod touch it doesnt turn on or even charge an wen i plug it in to the pc it doesnto read it on itunes ponlork i have problem when erase iphone

  http://www.jailbreakmodo.com/iphone-5-wont-turn-on-black-screen.html
It worked.Reply Angelina Duong says: May 12, 2014 at 10:55 ami did this and restored my phone but its vibrating and its just white instead of black now. LOL!Reply Sam Pegler says: August 18, 2014 at 6:28 pmHi I have had a similar problem i have got the battery with the red lines on it appears when you click the home button and then the screen goes off black

  http://www.justanswer.com/smartphones/7dcxl-iphone-stuck-plug-itunes-screen.html
JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.Click OK or RestoreNote : Put it to DFU Mode while connected to computer and also in DFU Mode your iPhone will remain blank

How To Put iPhone Or iPod Touch In DFU Mode


  http://www.guidingtech.com/16197/put-iphone-ipod-touch-dfu-mode/
tina my iphone is locked and i dont know the code if i do this will i lose everything anonymous thanks mayjohnson Sometimes DFU mode would make you lost the data. Leslie1833 How many times does it take normally? I have done it 6 times and still it keeps flickering in and out of the apple logo screen after the new hardware loads

I locked myself out of my iphone and itunes wont unlock it because it is locked, i tried to create a new password, but it didnt work either. what do i - I was told to restore my iPhone with itunes, but i cant what do i do? :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/I_locked_myself_out_of_my_iphone_and_itunes_wont_unlock_it_because_it_is_locked_i_tried_to_create_a_new_password_but_it_didnt_work_either_what_do_i-qna2516391.html
is it still going to locked by a network or unlocked ? if its locked, how do i unlock and how muIphone wont let me unlock phone connected to itunesUsing ipad and connected through facebook, locked in getting ready screen for hours on draw something. it says ipad is disabled connect to itunes...how do i unlock it?Itunes wont read iphone passcodeCan you connect iphone image on ipad?My ipad screen shows a usb and an arrow pointing to a itunes logo

  http://www.joshbenson.com/how-to-get-your-iphone-out-of-recovery-mode/
What could be my problem? Tahneea Hoffman Hi! So I went to update my jailbroken iphone 5 to ios 7, the update failed, and like alot of others, is now only giving me the option to restore and update, I saved most of my pictures, but not alot of important ones I tried doing a hard reset, no luck, tried wondershare, simply goes to apple icon, 2x then back to the black screen with the cable connecting to itunes. Im hoping you are still around to help a girl out ! thank you Robin please help i cant find a solution for this anywhere my iphone 3gs battery stopped working so i replaced it now it starts up in recovery mode when i try to restore iphone it says not enough space and that i should remove some apps or empty recycle bin but when i try to access it, it says i need to restore it first or it wont work

Why is my iPhone 4 stuck at boot mode and how can I fix it?


  http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/iphone-stuck-boot-mode-fix/
Reply Ace 1 April, 2012 god bless u mike thnx this iphone really got me mad Reply Dorulala18 27 March, 2012 Help please my dads iPhone froze I was loding mywi on demand then it turn off and a loading simbol is on screen please help me how I turn it off please Reply Alexander the Grate 22 March, 2012 Did u tried to restore ur phone from back up ..I tune would restore it . Your operating system: Your browser: Search before you ask Search MakeUseOf for similar questions before posting your question.The search box is in the upper right

Why won't my iPhone sync or even show up via iTunes? - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com


  http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/294231-why-won-t-my-iphone-sync-even-show-up-via-itunes.html
Having said that, if all of the above suggestions do not remedy the problem, you're going to have to either make a genius bar appointment with the Apple Store that's an hour away or call them to see if they will quickly ship you another device. - Is the 4s new? or did you buy it from someone else? - Is the phone on? (because if it's off or the battery is drained you have to wait a little before it turns on again) - Make sure the cable works (try with a different one or another computer)

  http://www.ilikemyiphone.com/2009/07/04/how-to-get-your-iphone-inout-of-recovery-mode-and-dfu-mode/
Also, did you take out the sim card and teh battery while it was in the rice? Put everything into the rice! there is a program to called RECBoot that will kick it out of the loop and youwill be on your way. friend i restore my iphone from the setting but before i didnt swith it off and i didnt take out my sim card also now which site in internet i can restore it.and i did nt find out the signal for the itunes.please send some eay way to restore

My iPhone Won't Turn On: Here are a Few Solutions


  http://www.geeknaut.com/my-iphone-wont-turn-on-here-are-a-few-solutions-23193321.html
To get styles dynamically added to elements by scripts, there is no unified cross-browser way to do it, so you have to construct a string (like cssText in Chrome) and use that instead. A DFU mode stand for Device Firmware Update mode which helps you to make small changes to the software that is exactly responsible for running your device

My iphone won`t turn on and shows the itunes icon and a connection cord? - I tried to download latest upgrade to my iphone and now it won`t turn on and has only the itunes icon and connection cord showing on the screen :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/My_iphone_wont_turn_on_and_shows_the_itunes_icon_and_a_connection_cord-qna1991815.html
what do i do to unlock it? We need your help! Please help us improve our content by removing questions that are essentially the same and merging them into this question. mode must restorIphone 4 won t turn on only shows itunes downloadHi i have an iphone 3g but it is stuck in recovery mode, i can`t get it in dfu mode, i keep getting the 1015 error when trying to update by itunes?I need to exit recovery mode and dfu mode off iphone 4s please could you help me exit the recovery mode without restoring the phone as i have not b...My iphone shut down and shows itunes screen and connector on itMy iphone is stuck in recovery mode and i dont want to restore it because i dont want to lose all my data how do i get it out of recovery mode?

  http://www.ihackintosh.com/2009/06/recovery-mode-and-dfu-mode/
What I did to solve it was get the iphone into dfu, download the 3.0 OFFICIAL iphone firmware, connect my iphone to pc, open itunes, press shift+restore and select the 3.0 IPSW, then after you get back on 3.0, you need to use redsn0w to unlock. Because of this, firmware downgrading must be done in DFU mode.This means if you need to restore your iPhone to current version simply put the iPhone in recovery mode and iTunes takes care of the rest but if you need to downgrade your current firmware to lower one you need to put your iPhone in DFU mode

  http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=10014135
Please Help!!! i have tried to use tinyumbrella to kick it out of recovery mode but it's just stuck in this constant loop what should i do? This happened when i was trying to download the springtomize tweak from a private repo and it caused my iphone to get stuck in a boot loop then i somehow got it back but none of my jailbreak apps were working so i thought if i tried to update to 6.1 using itunes update feature it won't delete my stuff and update me to 6.1 but it caused it to get stuck in this recovery loop to connect to itunes and i did try just restoring but extracting software takes really long and i end up getting error 11 or 1602 please help? Hey man, I just had the same problem like yours, except for installing the tweaks. Note - Do not do this over WIFI Note - Do not interrupt the restore Note - If you did not make a previous back up, your IPHONE will restore back to the factroy settings

  http://www.iphoneheat.com/2009/04/how-to-put-iphone-in-dfu-mode/
So please tell me after the step 3 seeing the message on the itunes what do i need to do to get DFU mode?? Thanks in advance Reply Link lee August 19, 2009, 6:04 pm Just switch the iphone off and use redsn0w to jailbreak, redsn0w will guide you through the DFU mode as you go. Reply Link Fredo June 22, 2011, 12:22 pm Use a hammer! If you want help, the least you can do is provide proper information so that other people can help

  http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?p=781514
i search for this tutorial a 1 hour ago...succes all and never restore and loose data for a wrong tweak installed and some files edited for a faster idevice. at first i was able to go through WinSCP but after i had thought i fixed it and restarted my phone, winSCP was no longer able to access my phone through wifi..

  http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/help-my-ipod-wont-restore-perpetual-recovery-mode.310863/
so i then proceeded to get out my 9 year old thinkpad running windows xp pro and iTunes 7.7.1, restored the iPod with the thinkpad, then the loop started again. It gave an error that I had to recover it using itunes, I recoverd my ipod and synced it again and after syncing I got another error that I had to restore it

iPhone DFU mode explained, and how to enter DFU mode on your iPhone


  http://osxdaily.com/2010/06/24/iphone-dfu-mode-explained-and-how-to-enter-dfu-mode-on-your-iphone/
Google it and follow the directions Reply quad king says: August 26, 2011 at 6:20 am it works thanks so much in love u Reply Helper says: February 26, 2011 at 8:58 pm You need to hold Shift+Alt+click restore. I put mine in DFU mode like the instructions say above and then unplugged and replugged it and then ran my greenposion program it recogonized it and past right threw

  http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/iphone-5-stuck-on-apple-logo-wont-restore-from-dfu-or-recovery-mode.1558399/
and it starts to extract the firmware, but when it gets to preparing the iphone to restore the iphone restores and it jumps back to the same loop with the logo 3 second reboot. and it starts to extract the firmware, but when it gets to preparing the iphone to restore the iphone restores and it jumps back to the same loop with the logo 3 second reboot.Click to expand..

  http://www.jailbreakqa.com/questions/143240/ipod-touch-4g-wont-go-into-dfu-mode-not-recognized-by-itunes-or-windows
Related questions iPod Touch 4G Stuck in Boot Loop and Not Recognized by iTunes or Windows iPod stuck in DFU mode after Jailbreak stuck on 4.X.X jailbroken iphone 4 , in a loop want to upgrade to 6.1.

  http://www.pocketables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=566
So, I'm open to any ideas that you may have, including going out and buying a Phillips MP3 player !!!! If no response is received in 5 days the unit will be flying. While using latest version of qwkpwn or winpwn, I have experienced that the software guides you fpr the DFU mode so that it runs the firmware on your iphone 2G

  http://www.imore.com/tip-put-iphone-ipad-dfu-mode
(If you see the "Plus into iTunes" screen than you held it too long and will need to start again.) If the screen stays black, that's it! Your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad should now be in DFU mode. 0 4 years ago Reply Thankful Thank you so much!!!!! I tried what the article had written to no avail, however, your method DID work! 0 3 years ago Reply lasaralleeman THANK YOU! 0 1 year ago Reply SMIDG3T Yep, this is correct

No comments:

Post a Comment