Monday 20 July 2015

My ipod wont connect to my computer but it charges

Top sites by search query "my ipod wont connect to my computer but it charges"

How To Make Your Own USB Car Charger For Any iPod Or Other Devices That Charge Via USB


  http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-Your-Own-USB-Car-Charger-For-Any-iPod-/
Ok great we understand that, but now how to get 5v from the 12 volt source (your car)? I stumbled upon this idea by accident, literally, I tripped over my wall charger for my Nextel-Motorola i870 and noticed that the adapter has an output of 5v to charge the phone. The most important part of this project is to make sure that the output your chosen car adapter is between 4.75v and 5.25v otherwise you risk damaging your device

Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained.


  http://www.apple.com/itunes/
At the end of the trial period, the membership will automatically renew and payment method will be charged on a monthly basis until autorenewal is turned off in account settings. Send friends and family an iTunes Gift Card from your iOS device or computer.3 You can buy gift cards in a range of denominations, and recipients can choose whatever they want, including an Apple Music membership, or anything from the iTunes Store,4 App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store

Apple - Batteries - Maximizing Performance


  http://www.apple.com/batteries/maximizing-performance/
Learn more about updating Watch OS There are a few ways you can preserve battery life on your Apple Watch: During running and walking workouts, turn on Power Saving Mode to disable the heart rate sensor. To pair the Bluetooth chest strap with your watch, make sure the strap is in pairing mode, then open Settings on Apple Watch, select Bluetooth, and choose from the list of Health Devices

  http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/82q9j-ipad-wont-charge-battery-shows-one-red-bar.html
Happy Birthday to you!!I know it did not start off well but I hope it ends with a bang! (Weekend birthdays end on Monday :) I'm sorry you had to replace your iPad, after you restore your iCloud backup, you will be up and running again.Enjoy the rest of your Birthday and may you be blessed with many more. am using a new one that I got at apple store that was supposed to be for ipadMichelle :That error code usually means there is an issue with connectivity with the hardware

Newest Questions - Ask Different


  http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions
icloud email auto-complete asked 1 hour ago Tony Beyer 1 1 vote 1answer 25 views How can I be notified when my boyfriend tracks my iPhone? I have nothing to hide, I don't need to fake my position, but I would like to know how often my boyfriend checks where I am. They don't share phones, and have never used each others, but strangely, as one use trys to download an app at the appstore, it then asks for a completely ..

Why won`t my samsung galaxy note charge, i have tried numerous chargers and it still wont charge? - Tried different chargers and still wont charge, i have the most updated android updates. :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/Why_wont_my_samsung_galaxy_note_charge_i_have_tried_numerous_chargers_and_it_still_wont_charge-qna4057479.html
why is this h...I will put my phone on the charger through the night and when morning comes and i remove it from the charger it would still say the battery is low?Note 3 won t recognize the chargerMy s2 galaxy turns off when i remove it from data cable or charger ...but its working ok when connected to charger..do i need to change the battery?My dewalt charger started blinking quickly even with no battery in it. another things is whenever took the charger out when it says full,the battery drops! whOn the screan of my galaxy it says low battery in red leters but its not charging with regular charger or other is it the battery or phone? Add Your Answer Why won`t my samsung galaxy note charge, i have tried numerous chargers and it still wont charge?Tried different chargers and still wont charge, i have the most updated android updates

  http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/copying-music-from-ipod-to-computer/
Posted by Jesse Hollington in Toronto on July 12, 2007 at 10:19 AM (CDT) 1 Very good article! I was wondering why XPlay and Anapod Explorer were not rated or mentioned? Posted by Jesse Hollington in Toronto on July 15, 2007 at 7:01 AM (CDT) 1 Although they are both excellent tools in and of themselves, XPlay and Anapod Explorer are designed as full iPod management tools to replace iTunes, and are therefore somewhat beyond the scope of this article. It has therefore fallen to third-party developers to pick up where iTunes left off in this regard, and there are today a number of very robust and full-featured utilities that will do everything from basic copying of media content back to your hard drive all the way through to rebuilding your entire iTunes library using the information on your iPod, complete with playlists, ratings, and play count information

  http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-reset-iphone-and-ipod-touch-hard-reset-or-reboot/
I wrote this because I saw many people asking this question online and very few answers so I hope this helps someone else that thought their Touch was useless. rosie i have a lock on my i pod touch and it want let me get on to my i pod now it is saying i need to conect it to the computor and then i do that and i says it cant do anything until i un lock it can u help me on what to do would be a big hep thanks finley hi could you help me i have a normal ipod touch it doesnt turn on or even charge an wen i plug it in to the pc it doesnto read it on itunes ponlork i have problem when erase iphone

  http://www.ehow.com/how_2075788_sync-iphone-itunes.html
Depending on what content is available in your iTunes library, tabs might include Apps, Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones and Photos. How to Sync Your iPod to iTunes Learn how to sync your iPod to your iTunes music library with expert software tips in this free Apple software instruction video..

  http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/6f1ga-dropped-iphone-won-t-turn-on-when-connect.html
Worst case scenario, your still under apples warranty, so if we cant do something to get this working, we should immediately get you in contact with the product replacement team so that you can get a new phone sent.. ( with the phone on, and connected to the computer via usb.) Then , right click the phone in itunes Select restore This will start the process to restore the phone, which has about a 50 percent chance of getting your phone working.

  http://www.askmefast.com/How_do_i_get_viber_to_work_on_my_ipod_touch_without_having_wifi-qna2991503.html
why is that?My ipod touch doesnt let me connect to my wifi but connects to other people wifi?I have an ipod touch and everytime i use the wifi (using apps) the wifi disconnects then connects and it keeps on doing this?How do i use my ipod touch to make and recive calls without wifi or can i get wifi for free? We need your help! Please help us improve our content by removing questions that are essentially the same and merging them into this question. im going to get it fixed tommorw i would like to know woulld i have to get a whole new ipod is mi?My ipod touch screen doesn`t work and i need a way to get the pictures and music sre onto the ipod off onto my laptop but i have a password restric..?Viber app doesn`t seem to be working on ipod touch?On my ipod touch 4g i am connected to wifi and when i try to get on the internet and i tunes and app store it dosent let me and also the little wifi s?My wifi light on my router is on and i have internet on my laptop, but whenever i try to put my wifi password in on my ipod touch

  http://www.rickysays.com/my-ipod-has-stopped-working-how-to-reset-it
I wrote a separate article covering how to upload files directly from your iPod to iTunes, and it shows screenshots of these programs in action so you'll know what to expect when you download them. If you have several albums worth of songs, then you'll want to transfer these music files to an external hard drive, and then copy those files from the external hard drive to the new computer

  http://www.ehow.com/how_5961804_do-headphones-work-computer_.html
Other People Are Reading How to Connect a Headset to a Computer How Can I Make Two USB Headphones Work at the Same Time? Things You'll Need Computer Headphones Instructions Look at the front of your computer

My iPhone Won't Charge. What Do I Do?


  http://ipod.about.com/od/iphoneipodbattery/tp/Iphone-Wont-Charge.htm
All About Apps and the App Store Tech Support for iPhones, iPods, and iTunes Updated Articles and Resources Expert Videos If your iPhone won't charge, it may be time for a new battery (and, since the iPhone's battery can't be replaced by the average user, you'll be paying for that service along with the battery itself). Share on Facebook Pin to Pinterest Related Articles What To Do When Your iPhone Won't Turn On How Does iPhone Recovery Mode Work? What to Do If Your iPad Won't Charge What Does the Red Battery Icon on the iPhone Mean? Fix Your iPhone When It's Stuck at the Apple Logo Dexim Mhub iPhone Dock and Charging Station Our Expert Recommends My iPhone Won't Turn On

  http://ccm.net/forum/affich-93387-my-ipod-won-t-turn-on
May 28, 2009 07:14PM hey! my name is Ryn and i had the same problem, but i plugged mine into charge and nothing happened and then while it was still in the charger i pushed the menu button and the middle button and it just turned on so i dont know if it was luck or watever im just glad it works!!!! View all 66 comments Report noved- Jun 8, 2009 04:42PM yesterday it was working great, then my sister laid on it, and the screen went black, it still makes noises when i plug it into the plug, but the screen is still black. :) Report Fvbn- Nov 11, 2014 07:43AM It worked!!!!!!!! Report yolo- Nov 11, 2014 07:25PM thanks for the information it really worked Report joe- Nov 17, 2014 07:22PM thanks buddy your a life saver

  http://www.rickysays.com/cant-connect-to-wifi-internet-with-my-ipod-touch
well I went to school and came home and tried to connect to linksys (which is the wifi thing my mom has in our home..so yes, its ours) and I clicked on it and it said "Unable to connect to linksys. Check what your router is using (WPA-2 is most common, but maybe you're using something else), and make sure your ipod is configured to connect with the same

  http://ccm.net/forum/affich-119345-my-computer-doesn-t-recognize-my-ipod
1 connect your ipod and open itunes 2 open the device manager 3 look for the portable devices and find the apple ipod or wherever that is listed on your pc. Thanks! Report wbdmn23- Jun 22, 2010 10:07PM Thanks so much it worked:) Report lord axwax- Jun 24, 2010 10:30AM thanks for the tip and your mother dor giving birth to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment