Monday 20 July 2015

My ipod wont connect to my computer when i plug it in

Top sites by search query "my ipod wont connect to my computer when i plug it in"

How to connect your mp3 or ipod on a car cd-player.


  http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-connect-your-mp3-or-ipod-on-a-car-cd-player/
While you are partly right in pointing out that USB is cheaper and more ubiquitous, (say pennies vs a couple of dollars a FW port in a consumer device, which are fabricated in tens of thousands of units), then USB is ever present only because it costs pennies, but resulting audio is NOT the best, and cannot be. This is a Sony X-Plod series CDX MP40 about 9 years old, it has served me good all those years ,and I intend to use it for many more.My purpose is to use the aux input to connect my mp3 player and gain some space from old cd's, and of course use this for as long as it is still working instead of buing a new one

What is the Best Office App for my iPhone or iPod Touch?


  http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/35428/what-is-the-best-office-app-for-my-iphone-or-ipod-touch/
which products support password protection, even just for file viewing? As of a year ago I know Quickoffice was the only one, though that functionality worked poorly. December 28, 2010 WSchloss As usual your coverage is very incomplete and fails to cover basic functionality that would be important for most average users

How to Reset or Restore Your iPhone and iPod


  http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/restore-iphone-ipod/
Help, please! ahmed says: September 9, 2010 at 7:11 am please help me, my iphone pasword is not working so please advise me what software i need to reset or to break the password please advise me. I have tryed using iTunes, but it keeps telling me to use iTunes to restore! Weird! Help!? Bob says: December 1, 2009 at 6:39 pm What if I want to restore my iPhone to a previous state and not to factory default settings? How do you choose a specific backup? Also, whenever my iPhone is synced with my computer, does it automatically create a backup? jim says: January 21, 2010 at 5:21 pm i need help on how to get my ipod to work after i have jail broken it it doesnt pop up when i plug it in to my computer and it wont do anything when i hold the sleep and home buttonsit does nothing it shows a usb cord and the itunes symbol Brian Fuselier says: January 22, 2010 at 10:36 am My ipod nano 2nd generation doesnt show up on itunes

  http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-reset-iphone-and-ipod-touch-hard-reset-or-reboot/
I wrote this because I saw many people asking this question online and very few answers so I hope this helps someone else that thought their Touch was useless. rosie i have a lock on my i pod touch and it want let me get on to my i pod now it is saying i need to conect it to the computor and then i do that and i says it cant do anything until i un lock it can u help me on what to do would be a big hep thanks finley hi could you help me i have a normal ipod touch it doesnt turn on or even charge an wen i plug it in to the pc it doesnto read it on itunes ponlork i have problem when erase iphone

My S3 wont charge at all?! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com


  http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/199993-my-s3-wont-charge-all.html
My dead battery was able to charge on his phone and his battery (not dead) was unable to charge on my phone, but my phone did still turn on with his battery. I pulled the battery out and placed it back in, but when i tried to charge, it would turn on for a sec showing a battery bar or whatever, then turn right off

Why wont my loading circle stop spinning? - The little blue loading circle next to my mouse cursor will not stop blinking and spinning but nothing is loading :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/Why_wont_my_loading_circle_stop_spinning-qna1145229.html
Continue with GoogleContinue with Facebook Sign Up with Email A Top Solutions Hi grandios! Please try this: Try: Press and Hold the Home and Wake Sleep buttons until the Apple Logo appears. i have tried the clicking on the apple?Sometimes when opening ie my page is blank with a spiinning curserSo i was jailbreaking my ipod touch 4th generation ios 5.1.1., and it has not stopped alternating from the apple logo to this spinning circle type of My ipad has an itune ic on and usb cannot open it

Can I plug my electric guitar into my computer and creat music notations and score from playing my guitar?


  http://www.instructables.com/answers/Can-I-plug-my-electric-guitar-into-my-computer-and/
You'll be writing music pretty soon even if you can't sight-read it straight away, and with a good teacher you'll progress faster than you'd thought possible. I know it sounds like the obvious answer but if you don't know how to already, I would really recommend taking the time to learn to read and write music

My Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 is not detected by computer? How to connect it? - I tried connecting Samsung Galazy Note N7000 phone to my computer but it is not detecting. Only the battery charge is working, so how to connect it? :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/My_Samsung_Galaxy_Note_N7000_is_not_detected_by_computer_How_to_connect_it-qna2159511.html
The phone will charge but will not ask me to connect?I can`t get my pc to prompt me for a connection with my galaxy 4 light phone when it is plugged in and charging. Q My samsung galaxy note n7000 is not detected by computer? how to connect it? I tried connecting Samsung Galazy Note N7000 phone to my computer but it is not detecting

  http://www.rickysays.com/my-ipod-has-stopped-working-how-to-reset-it
I wrote a separate article covering how to upload files directly from your iPod to iTunes, and it shows screenshots of these programs in action so you'll know what to expect when you download them. If you have several albums worth of songs, then you'll want to transfer these music files to an external hard drive, and then copy those files from the external hard drive to the new computer

  http://www.xenoveritas.org/node/241
Old Thoughts Has the LHC Destroyed the Earth? NO Current Games I'm currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn I intend to maybe get around to finishing: Armored Core For Answer (PS3) Fable II (360) Final Fantasy (iPhone) Final Fantasy II (iPhone) Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) Odin Sphere (PS2) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (PS3) Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) White Knight Chronicles (PS3) Video Games Section . You can tell if your iPod won't turn off (beyond the obvious "why the frak won't holding Play shut it off?!") when it remains at the menu after being docked with iTunes - assuming Disk Mode isn't active

when i plug in my headphones or mic my PC wont show a pop up message? - Windows 7 Help Forums


  http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/302475-when-i-plug-my-headphones-mic-my-pc-wont-show-pop-up-message.html
when i plug it in nothing happens is if i never had plug it in, my headset also does not appear in my playback devices, shows as 'not plugged in' my headset is the kind where it has the mic and headphones divided into two plugs connected to the rear of the PC. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build

  http://www.ehow.com/how_6748374_computer-won_t-recognize-mp3-player.html
If you've set up your MP3 player following the instructions in your owner's pamphlet, but your computer won't recognize the device, the problem might not necessarily be with the player itself. If the other computer doesn't recognize your device either, restore your MP3 player to its factory default configuration according to your manufacturer's guidelines

  http://ccm.net/forum/affich-93387-my-ipod-won-t-turn-on
May 28, 2009 07:14PM hey! my name is Ryn and i had the same problem, but i plugged mine into charge and nothing happened and then while it was still in the charger i pushed the menu button and the middle button and it just turned on so i dont know if it was luck or watever im just glad it works!!!! View all 66 comments Report noved- Jun 8, 2009 04:42PM yesterday it was working great, then my sister laid on it, and the screen went black, it still makes noises when i plug it into the plug, but the screen is still black. :) Report Fvbn- Nov 11, 2014 07:43AM It worked!!!!!!!! Report yolo- Nov 11, 2014 07:25PM thanks for the information it really worked Report joe- Nov 17, 2014 07:22PM thanks buddy your a life saver

  http://www.ehow.com/how_5961804_do-headphones-work-computer_.html
Other People Are Reading How to Connect a Headset to a Computer How Can I Make Two USB Headphones Work at the Same Time? Things You'll Need Computer Headphones Instructions Look at the front of your computer

  http://www.rickysays.com/cant-connect-to-wifi-internet-with-my-ipod-touch
well I went to school and came home and tried to connect to linksys (which is the wifi thing my mom has in our home..so yes, its ours) and I clicked on it and it said "Unable to connect to linksys. Check what your router is using (WPA-2 is most common, but maybe you're using something else), and make sure your ipod is configured to connect with the same

  http://ccm.net/forum/affich-119345-my-computer-doesn-t-recognize-my-ipod
1 connect your ipod and open itunes 2 open the device manager 3 look for the portable devices and find the apple ipod or wherever that is listed on your pc. Thanks! Report wbdmn23- Jun 22, 2010 10:07PM Thanks so much it worked:) Report lord axwax- Jun 24, 2010 10:30AM thanks for the tip and your mother dor giving birth to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment