Monday 20 July 2015

Why do i always get phlegm in my throat

Top sites by search query "why do i always get phlegm in my throat"

  http://forums.webmd.com/3/cold-and-flu-exchange/forum/677
Is it the sinus cyst thing or is it the other thing I just wrote that I have no clue what it means? There has not been, not even One Doctor, willing to treat me for Anything. Since there can be hundreds of causes of headaches, it would not be possible for me to know if her retention cyst, or something else, was the underlying source

Chronic Excessive Phlegm - Ear, nose and throat - NetDoctor.co.uk Health Forums


  http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interactive/discussion/Chronic-Excessive-Phlegm-t49482-f43.html
I suggested hookworm, a parasite, as a potential cause but he dismissed it as an unlikely explanation given that I am in Britain where it is not present. Discussion rules Please read before posting These rules have been put in place to ensure the NetDoctor forums are a welcoming and useful resource for everyone

Mucus: What You Need to Know and I Do


  http://www.mysinustory.com/mucus.html
These are the ways, in summary, to tackle the mucus challenge and obtain true mucus relief: Make it a habit to drink 4-6 glasses of water a day Avoid, as much as possible, mucus forming or exacerbating foods: sugar in all its forms fermented foods dairy products eggs, etc. Mucus Functions Digestive Organs: Protects the stomach lining from the gastric juices and acids used in the digestion of food Protects and lubricates the intestinal lining and eases the passage of food and waste matter Reproductive Organs: Male the semen produced by the seminal vesicles contain mucus the mucus aids the spermatozoids to accomplish their mission Female: mucus is present in the cervical area to prevent infections its consistency changes in relation to the menstrual cycle it can aid or block the spermatozoids in their mission Respiratory Organs: Mucus catches allergens, germs, pollutants and dust particles, bacteria, viruses With the help of the cilia it moves liquids and foreign particles so they can be ejected Protects the lungs against harmful germs Moisturizes the air we inhale when it is dry Prevents nasal and airway membranes from drying out By way of color and consistency mucus also serves to diagnose illnesses

  http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=45&m=509135
Now with the constant clearing my chest lining is now raw and last week I panicked because I developed and ache on the left side of the sternum and I thought it was a heart attack. Anyway, in respoonse to inquiries as to the course of my symptoms, I have been dealing with heartburn intermittently since 1974 when I first noticed it during my first pregnancy

  http://www.abc.net.au/health/talkinghealth/factbuster/stories/2007/11/28/2102703.htm
About two nights after taking the newly recieved medication, the coughing started to diminue and the nasal spray helped to open up the passage ways in my nose. Ok, so the tad of milk in your tea or coffee is of no consequence, but if you have a cold or the flu, lay off that glass of milk with your cookies for a few days

People I Want to Punch in the Throat: People Who Get Me and My Family Sick


  http://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/2011/12/people-who-get-me-and-my-family-sick.html
And this affects women more than men it seems as women are more likely to take time off work to stay home with sick kids and are more likely to be parenting alone. I totally loved this and it is soooo true! I once worked at a place that would actually give out perfect attendance awards each year! When people won it, it would piss me off because you know these buttholes brought their sick asses to work to infect us all

  http://www.justanswer.com/health/66wgh-head-pressure-ears-feel-plugged.html
Hasan is online now why do i have head pressure and my ears feel plugged all the Resolved Question: why do i have head pressure and my ears feel plugged all the time Submitted: 3 years ago. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals

  http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/excessive-mucus-in-my-throat
was to do with my ears ...Otitis Externa, ear infection, draining down the back of my throat, please go and get your ears checked out, i been prescribed otomize ear spray, an antibiotic anti inflamatory steroid spray, and from the first use, the feeling of needing to clear my throat has gone!!! Loading... was to do with my ears ...Otitis Externa, ear infection, draining down the back of my throat, please go and get your ears checked out, i been prescribed otomize ear spray, an antibiotic anti inflamatory steroid spray, and from the first use, the feeling of needing to clear my throat has gone!!! :-D Loading..

  http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=7&m=345172
I can tell you though, since I've cut dairy back drastically, in the past 2 weeks I have not had the feeling of phlegm stuck in my chest almost choking me.I have not kept a food diary, but this horrible chest phlegm not coming up congestion started about 4 months ago and at that time I started drinking more coffee in the evening (with milk).I'm still drinking coffee in the morning and about every other day 1 cup in the afternoon. Your post caught my eye because I always have that phlegm in my throat too and I just thought it was odd that my doctor quickly said it was caused by my GERD

  http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/excessive-mucus-in-my-throat?page=2
answered this Excessive Mucus In The Throat Read Answer Locked New Topic Followed by 23 people Guest over a year ago I have had enough of this to be honest, I have only just turned 16 and now I have been having to live with this gunk in the back of my throat. How can one continue to enjoy life and look forward to a good future when one is having to live like this? When I blew the candles out on my birthday cake, my one wish was for me to feel good about myself..

constant clear mucus in my throat - WebMD Answers


  http://answers.webmd.com/search-results?ques=constant+clear+mucus+in+my+throat
User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. View Full Answer Report ThisReport Question Following Unfollow SUCCESS! crazygirl 3 Answers19 Helpful Votes Q.Can cronic cough producing much mucus (irritated esophagus) be result of cunnilingus on female with vaginal infection? A

Why do I get a Dry Mouth at Night? (with pictures)


  http://www.wisegeek.org/why-do-i-get-a-dry-mouth-at-night.htm
he was very nice but i went home upset, and, as you could imagine, very uncomfortable! I can eat, drink etc., and it is still there feels like it is at the back of my tongue. By enacting home remedies and following the advice of doctors, people are usually able to restore healthy saliva levels and sleep soundly through the night

Phlegm: What You Need to Know and I Do


  http://www.mysinustory.com/phlegm.html
The statements made in this web site or in the publication: Three Steps to Quick Sinus and Mucus Relief, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. I would do so Consider a chest percussion procedure if the phlegm is not addressed by the OTC remedies Consider using a steam humidifier to help keep the respiratory tissues from drying out, especially at night in the winter See a physician if there is a strong sinus headache accompanying the phlegm discharge Watch the color of the sputum

Throat always having phlegm - Respiratory Disorders - MedHelp


  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Respiratory-Disorders/Throat-always-having-phlegm/show/14524
My allergist has me on Allerga 180 (antihistimine) and then I take sudafed (over the counter decongestant) during the day time and it seem to make it less of a problem. UARS manifests (shows itself) as multiple EEG (Electo Encephalo Gram, showing brain waves) arousals during the night, from partial upper airway obstructions, leading to daytime fatigue (bigtime), leading to many other problems

Why do I get unexplained chills with no fever or infection? - Undiagnosed Symptoms - MedHelp


  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/Why-do-I-get-unexplained-chills-with-no-fever-or-infection/show/517843
Holiday Travel Survival Guide Keep your health and sanity intact (at least until you arrive at the in-laws) with these 14 tips for safe, healthy holiday travel. 4 Telltale Signs of Endometriosis Learn the four most common symptoms of this common pelvic problem Cancer-Fighting Diet Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize Radiation Exposure: Should you worry? Radiologist Garry Choy, MD, shares his view and discusses signs of acute radiation exposure Emergency Supplies Every Home Needs If a disaster were to strike, are you ready? Get this checklist of essential supplies every home needs Radiation Exposure FAQs We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure What to Do in a Natural Disaster Emergency Learn what to do in the event of an earthquake, tsunami, tornado and hurricane Sports Medicine: 5 Little-Known Facts Orthopedic surgeon Dr

Why Is There Mucus In My Stools


  http://www.ihaveuc.com/mucus/
it weks when i actully end up gooing today i went to the bathroom after 2 weeks it was very painfull and when i looked down in the toilet and i saw thie mucus on my crap and i have been noticing this for awhile. I first noticed this after having oral to anal done on me and the first poop I took after the sex it was a big white blob a lil brown and a white vein looking thing attached to the white blob Since then its just been specs of white in most of my stools been going on for like 3 weeks now

Why do i smell metallic in my nose - Doctor answers on HealthcareMagic


  http://www.healthcaremagic.com/search/why-do-i-smell-metallic-in-my-nose
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice

  http://ask.metafilter.com/134838/How-can-I-get-rid-of-this-mucus-from-throat
No, Sprite is not the same thing and may be counter productive (not to take away from how awesome Sprite is).posted by unclezeb at 9:44 AM on October 8, 2009 I find all these answers extremely helpful so I'm marking it resolved. Let me explain this more: just because you have an increase in phlegm at the same time that you have been drinking dairy products, doesn't mean that drinking dairy products causes phlegm to increase

  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2061510/Ask-doctor-Why-I-clearing-throat.html
Unlike other allergies, treatment with antihistamines, such as Clarityn, is usually unhelpful for chronic rhinitis, as experience has shown that this does not tackle the inflammation. whose slimline RKOBH star son EJ also tucks in One WILL get to church on time: Moment Queen leaves strolling family stunned after steering her car onto grass to avoid them in Windsor Great Park 'They were together the whole night..

  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2501391/Ask-doctor-Why-I-needing-clear-throat.html
This could be seen as good sense and at least one expert supports this approach, on the basis that anything which reduces the recurrence rate of such serious illnesses must be considered.But it is a worrying development. whose slimline RKOBH star son EJ also tucks in One WILL get to church on time: Moment Queen leaves strolling family stunned after steering her car onto grass to avoid them in Windsor Great Park 'They were together the whole night..

  http://ask.metafilter.com/125940/Why-am-I-always-clearing-my-throat
Do you have really bad breath? This may point to some sort of abnormality about how your eating tube and breathing tube are connected or you have a slight breach between them. not just before you begin to speak)? Is it something you use to focus your own attention? What would happen if you did start speaking and your voice came out all husky? It might be mildly comical for a minute, but not a disaster, right? (I'm assuming you aren't a news anchor or public speaker.)posted by vickyverky at 1:58 PM on June 27, 2009 I can't believe no one's suggested this yet

No comments:

Post a Comment