Monday 20 July 2015

Why do i always have mucus in my throat

Top sites by search query "why do i always have mucus in my throat"

"Get a Straight Answer"


  http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/StarFAQ3.htm
There is a story of a communication satellite (I think of NASA's TDRSS system) which made Earth orbit safely, but the engine which was to take it to its final orbit at 42000 kilometers (6.6 Earth radii) failed. What's the differences between LIGHTSPEED, HYPERSPACE, and WORMHOLE? I can understand about lightspeed, but I don't know if a wormhole could be used in space travel

ELI5: Why are there different blood types, and how do they work? : explainlikeimfive


  http://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/18x4ih/eli5_why_are_there_different_blood_types_and_how/
I saw some people on the bone marrow transplant floor who ended up with mixed chimerism (two blood types at the same time) and they had to use some pretty extreme measures to keep them alive for the first year. Conversly, AB+ donors can donate plasma to all other blood types (and only recieve from other type ABs) as they lack anti-A, anti-B, and anti-D in their plasma, and so on and so forth

  http://www.vetinfo.com/vets/answers/why-does-my-dog-smell-like-vinegar
Thanks Dog foaming at the mouth and going into shock My female blue pit is foaming at the mouth and has gone into shock and now she is not acting the same.What does this mean? Dog has pain when going from standing to sitting or lying down My 3 year old lab has pain when going from standing to sitting or lying down. What do i do? My dog got an operation on his ear for hematoma, and then he had to get a cone All of a sudden he has had a grey tongue, he is breathing heavy, and has droopy eyes

  http://www.sinus411.com/?p=53
When we first found it on a CT it was over 3cm and had pushed up against my nasal bones cause then to curve and they called it a cyst and ignored it (it looks much like the image of a mucocele up top just not that close to my eye). Also, post nasal drainage so copious at times that I feel as if I might strangle because it will not go up (blow nose or cough) or go down with swallowing (yuk); just a constant fullness in the back of my throat

  http://bronchitiscoughing.info/kuds.aspx
Studies have shown that an acidic, anaerobic (which is also the lack of oxygen) body environment encourages the breeding of fungus, mold, bacteria, and viruses. The Alarming Facts About Smoking Tobacco ProductsEvery day it appears there's a fresh examination or other new research being carried out to alert people concerning the terrible details about smoking

  http://www.nutralegacy.com/blog/general-healthcare/what-to-do-if-you-are-coughing-up-green-mucus/
Do i need to exercise more? Eat soem weird veggies? Anything would be good right now.August 20th, 2010 at 6:32 am 2 James Says: Hey Edwin, Amoxicillin is a rather strong antibiotic, the step up from it caused me to cough up blood quite regularly. Anything that is designed to numb the pain or suppress a cough will actually create more mucus build-up, because you are basically turning off the necessary mechanisms in your body, which are supposed to fight the illness

  http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interactive/discussion/Excess-mucous-amp-breathing-problems-t35213-f43.html
Discussion rules Please read before posting These rules have been put in place to ensure the NetDoctor forums are a welcoming and useful resource for everyone. i honestly thought i was the only 1 with this horrible thing so its hopeful to me to see what other people r experiencing and how things have worked for them nettaschaPosts: 2Joined: 08 Jun 2011 08-06-2011 09:18 SOMEONE HELP ! ok i too have excess mucus it started 5 yrs ago when i got a chest infection and the cold

  http://www.mucinex.com/
Please be aware that when you leave the Mucinex.com website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond Reckitt Benckiser LLC's control. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not guarantee, approve, sponsor or endorse the information, products, views or any of the content available at these sites

  http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=45&m=509135&p=2
Since getting on different meds I havent had a lot of trouble with foodss coming back up latley, which is good, becasue i have the gastroparesis, where if it comes back its coming all the way back and up and out. The nexium pretty much got rid of the lump feeling in my throat but it gives me horrible swamp ass!!!! So if I slam a coffee or an energy drink at work for a quick pick me up, then I get to run to the bathroom and wipe 5 minutes later

  http://www.abc.net.au/health/talkinghealth/factbuster/stories/2007/11/28/2102703.htm
About two nights after taking the newly recieved medication, the coughing started to diminue and the nasal spray helped to open up the passage ways in my nose. Ok, so the tad of milk in your tea or coffee is of no consequence, but if you have a cold or the flu, lay off that glass of milk with your cookies for a few days

Coughs: Why We Cough, Treatments for Coughing, and More


  http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/tc/coughs-home-treatment
For more information on quitting smoking, see the topic Quitting Smoking.Avoid exposure to inhaled irritants, such as smoke, dust, or other pollutants, or wear a face mask that is appropriate for the exposure. Check with your doctor or pharmacist to determine which type of face mask will provide you with the most benefit.If you suspect problems with stomach acid may be contributing to your cough, see the topic Heartburn.Cough preparations may help your cough

Constant phlegm in throat - Respiratory Disorders - MedHelp


  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Respiratory-Disorders/Constant-phlegm-in-throat/show/14670
I was snorkeling or going deep in salt ocean water without the gear and I noticed that every time when I was done and bending to dry my hair, my nose would literally run like a waterfall. On saturday I got yellow mucus from one nosstril and gP gave me steroid nasal spray, not sure it is working, the thing is the smell taste and with tegh original phlegm is awful and my throat is irritated

  http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/excessive-mucus-in-my-throat?page=2
answered this Excessive Mucus In The Throat Read Answer Locked New Topic Followed by 23 people Guest over a year ago I have had enough of this to be honest, I have only just turned 16 and now I have been having to live with this gunk in the back of my throat. How can one continue to enjoy life and look forward to a good future when one is having to live like this? When I blew the candles out on my birthday cake, my one wish was for me to feel good about myself..

constant clear mucus in my throat - WebMD Answers


  http://answers.webmd.com/search-results?ques=constant+clear+mucus+in+my+throat
User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. View Full Answer Report ThisReport Question Following Unfollow SUCCESS! crazygirl 3 Answers19 Helpful Votes Q.Can cronic cough producing much mucus (irritated esophagus) be result of cunnilingus on female with vaginal infection? A

  http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/constantly-having-mucus-in-my-throat
But how this bothers me so much is the fact that I am constantly having it! When I wake up,first thing I do is spit it out and at night I also get up to spit it out constantly. doctors said they cant see anything wrong with us even my 1 year old has its sooo sad i dont know whta to do :( pls help if any of you what it is or even called thanx in advance Reply Loading..

Phlegm: What You Need to Know and I Do


  http://www.mysinustory.com/phlegm.html
The statements made in this web site or in the publication: Three Steps to Quick Sinus and Mucus Relief, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. I would do so Consider a chest percussion procedure if the phlegm is not addressed by the OTC remedies Consider using a steam humidifier to help keep the respiratory tissues from drying out, especially at night in the winter See a physician if there is a strong sinus headache accompanying the phlegm discharge Watch the color of the sputum

Throat always having phlegm - Respiratory Disorders - MedHelp


  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Respiratory-Disorders/Throat-always-having-phlegm/show/14524
My allergist has me on Allerga 180 (antihistimine) and then I take sudafed (over the counter decongestant) during the day time and it seem to make it less of a problem. UARS manifests (shows itself) as multiple EEG (Electo Encephalo Gram, showing brain waves) arousals during the night, from partial upper airway obstructions, leading to daytime fatigue (bigtime), leading to many other problems

People I Want to Punch in the Throat: Why My Children Have No Right to Privacy


  http://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/2013/04/why-my-children-have-no-right-to-privacy.html
Because the kids can delete the text messages right after they send them, but if mommy has a password, then only mommy can delete them!! (or dad, of course). I could not agree with this post more! If snooping makes me a bad parent then so be it! Someday my kids will thank me just as I thanked my parents (after I moved out ha!)

Why Is There Mucus In My Stools


  http://www.ihaveuc.com/mucus/
it weks when i actully end up gooing today i went to the bathroom after 2 weeks it was very painfull and when i looked down in the toilet and i saw thie mucus on my crap and i have been noticing this for awhile. I first noticed this after having oral to anal done on me and the first poop I took after the sex it was a big white blob a lil brown and a white vein looking thing attached to the white blob Since then its just been specs of white in most of my stools been going on for like 3 weeks now

Why do i smell metallic in my nose - Doctor answers on HealthcareMagic


  http://www.healthcaremagic.com/search/why-do-i-smell-metallic-in-my-nose
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice

No comments:

Post a Comment