Monday 20 July 2015

Why do i always have thick mucus in my throat

Top sites by search query "why do i always have thick mucus in my throat"

Chronic Mucus Remedies


  http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/mucus-conditions.html
Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history. I've also found that using the 2tsb of Apple cider vinegar (with or without the Bicarbonate Soda) give practically immediate relief to sinus problems and my general sense of well being

  http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interactive/discussion/Excess-mucous-amp-breathing-problems-t35213-f43.html
Discussion rules Please read before posting These rules have been put in place to ensure the NetDoctor forums are a welcoming and useful resource for everyone. i honestly thought i was the only 1 with this horrible thing so its hopeful to me to see what other people r experiencing and how things have worked for them nettaschaPosts: 2Joined: 08 Jun 2011 08-06-2011 09:18 SOMEONE HELP ! ok i too have excess mucus it started 5 yrs ago when i got a chest infection and the cold

Chronic Excessive Phlegm - page 3 - Ear, nose and throat - NetDoctor.co.uk Health Forums


  http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interactive/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=49482&f=43&start=3
Discussion rules Please read before posting These rules have been put in place to ensure the NetDoctor forums are a welcoming and useful resource for everyone. When he gets sick and tries to spit up the phlem it gets stuck in his throat and he can't breath, so many times I thought he was going to die because he stopped being able to get air but pounding on his chest released it and he hacked it it

  http://www.nutralegacy.com/blog/general-healthcare/what-to-do-if-you-are-coughing-up-green-mucus/
Do i need to exercise more? Eat soem weird veggies? Anything would be good right now.August 20th, 2010 at 6:32 am 2 James Says: Hey Edwin, Amoxicillin is a rather strong antibiotic, the step up from it caused me to cough up blood quite regularly. Anything that is designed to numb the pain or suppress a cough will actually create more mucus build-up, because you are basically turning off the necessary mechanisms in your body, which are supposed to fight the illness

What is snot? And why do some people eat it? - Boing Boing


  http://boingboing.net/2011/12/23/what-is-snot-and-why-do-some.html
neworion says: December 23, 2011 at 2:50 pm Research has shown that children raised in sterile environments (linoleum floors cleaned regularly) have a higher rate of asthma as adults. Neat!) The body adds antimicrobial enzymes to this mix, which digest the invading organisms as they slowly attempt to chew through this barrier and reach the thin underlying lining of cells

  http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=45&m=509135&p=2
Since getting on different meds I havent had a lot of trouble with foodss coming back up latley, which is good, becasue i have the gastroparesis, where if it comes back its coming all the way back and up and out. The nexium pretty much got rid of the lump feeling in my throat but it gives me horrible swamp ass!!!! So if I slam a coffee or an energy drink at work for a quick pick me up, then I get to run to the bathroom and wipe 5 minutes later

Excessive Thick Mucous in Throat-- HELP!!! - Respiratory Disorders - MedHelp


  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Respiratory-Disorders/Excessive-Thick-Mucous-in-Throat---HELP/show/283549
It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Android Apps iPhone and iPad Apps For Partners Full Site By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions

  http://www.abc.net.au/health/talkinghealth/factbuster/stories/2007/11/28/2102703.htm
About two nights after taking the newly recieved medication, the coughing started to diminue and the nasal spray helped to open up the passage ways in my nose. Ok, so the tad of milk in your tea or coffee is of no consequence, but if you have a cold or the flu, lay off that glass of milk with your cookies for a few days

Why do I get cramps under my rib cage (ie my lungs)? - Respiratory Disorders - MedHelp


  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Respiratory-Disorders/Why-do-I-get-cramps-under-my-rib-cage-ie-my-lungs/show/476138
I was called in and informed his lung had collapsed! The sloshing noise was infact his deflated lung! He was Blue Lighted to a hospital in another city and in Intensive Care for 4 days. Finally I went to a naturopath and she recommended a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis, this test shows mineral deficiency or excess of mineral in your body

People I Want to Punch in the Throat: Why My Children Have No Right to Privacy


  http://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/2013/04/why-my-children-have-no-right-to-privacy.html
Because the kids can delete the text messages right after they send them, but if mommy has a password, then only mommy can delete them!! (or dad, of course). I could not agree with this post more! If snooping makes me a bad parent then so be it! Someday my kids will thank me just as I thanked my parents (after I moved out ha!)

  http://www.cancercompass.com/message-board/message/all,36964,0.htm
Are you sure you want to track this discussion? Track Discussion Stop tracking this discussion If you stop tracking this discussion, you will no longer get notified by e-mail if anyone else posts a new message on this discussion

Why does my Nose Run When It is Cold Outside? (with pictures)


  http://www.wisegeek.org/why-does-my-nose-run-when-it-is-cold-outside.htm
Additionally, you will notice more mucus when it is cold because the nose has to work overtime to warm up air that is inhaled, which is coming in at much lower temperatures than normal. If I sit down to some hot or spicy food, my nose will also run.When my nose runs like this, I know what is causing it and don't worry about a cold coming on

coughing up thick yellow mucus - MedHelp


  http://healthquestions.medhelp.org/coughing-up-thick-yellow-mucus
Could it be something respitory that I haven't encountered ? Read More And for the past weeks, I have been coughing up blood, sometimes the blood is thick and fleshy looking. Read More i have been coughing up yellow thick mucus mostly every mornig for years but every time i get a x-ray of my lungs it always come normal can you tell what can i do Read More It all appears to be from just my left nostril, and while most of it is thick, after I blow for a little bit, the thick stuff turns to a very runny, very yellow fluid that feels almost like a bloody nose dripping out of my sinuses

Why does my throat feel dry after drinking water - Doctor answers on HealthcareMagic


  http://www.healthcaremagic.com/search/why-does-my-throat-feel-dry-after-drinking-water
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice

  http://www.vetinfo.com/vets/answers/why-my-dog-vomiting-this-thick-white-substance
Thanks Dog foaming at the mouth and going into shock My female blue pit is foaming at the mouth and has gone into shock and now she is not acting the same.What does this mean? Dog has pain when going from standing to sitting or lying down My 3 year old lab has pain when going from standing to sitting or lying down. What do i do? My dog got an operation on his ear for hematoma, and then he had to get a cone All of a sudden he has had a grey tongue, he is breathing heavy, and has droopy eyes

Thick Mucus stuck to back of throat? at Throat Mucus Forum, topic 754630


  http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=754630
she then informed me that with leaky gut, your body gets minor food allergies that it never had before leaky gut, since things are leaking out of where they are supposed to, and its common for mucus to line the digestive tract as the systems trying to protect itself. Now when I blow my nose not much comes out, but I have to sniff hard, then swallow to get the thick mucus to go down, which is immediately replaced by more

LPR disproven; so why do I still have it?!.Thread discussing LPR disproven; so why do I still have it?!


  http://patient.info/forums/discuss/lpr-disproven-so-why-do-i-still-have-it--144802
I am looking forwards to decreasing slowly the PPI in the next three months and then I hope I can feel well without it.At first the juices did not sit so well with my stomach, it did not really hurt but it did not feel so good. (As I do stress relatively easily, I take vitamin B1 in quite big doses - wonderful for anxiety) Things that do seem to aggravate the throat mucus are dairy, especially milk, chocolate, alcohol, sugar and definitely high fibre carbohydrates

  http://www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Knowledgebase/wipesomuch.html
Without the wet wipe I run the risk of thinking I'm clean, when what I've really done is left a dry film that will be reactivated by perspiration, with gruesome results. *slowly backs away from ThePerve* I've never really had this problem except when delivering large amounts of LiquiShit(TM), which naturally takes several wipes

Why Is There Mucus In My Stools


  http://www.ihaveuc.com/mucus/
it weks when i actully end up gooing today i went to the bathroom after 2 weeks it was very painfull and when i looked down in the toilet and i saw thie mucus on my crap and i have been noticing this for awhile. I first noticed this after having oral to anal done on me and the first poop I took after the sex it was a big white blob a lil brown and a white vein looking thing attached to the white blob Since then its just been specs of white in most of my stools been going on for like 3 weeks now

  http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/slimy-thick-pinkish-tinted-mucus-vaginal-discharge-why?page=3
pinkish tent stuff attached to my vagina what could it be I didn't feel any pain I just wiped it off an that was the end of it can you tell me it may be Reply Loading... I wanted to inform you women that taking these birth control pills and patches there is a high possibility that you can still become pregnant and have a miscarrige and not even know it

  http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/slimy-thick-pinkish-tinted-mucus-vaginal-discharge-why
what has really concerned me is that my last period was noteably heavier than ever before with lots of clots and bright red blood for 7 days straight, now its the 12th day and i am still finding a brownish discharge mixed with some pink and red and small clots, but only after i urinate. Guest over a year ago im 19 and have been on the pill for about a year,but half way through taking my pill this month i started my period and i had the same kinda real thick mucus stuff coming out,but it was bright red.Any ideas,because i am extremely paranoid

What s wrong with me why do i keep choking on my saliva - Doctor answers on HealthcareMagic


  http://www.healthcaremagic.com/search/what-s-wrong-with-me-why-do-i-keep-choking-on-my-saliva
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice

Phlegm: What You Need to Know and I Do


  http://www.mysinustory.com/phlegm.html
The statements made in this web site or in the publication: Three Steps to Quick Sinus and Mucus Relief, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. I would do so Consider a chest percussion procedure if the phlegm is not addressed by the OTC remedies Consider using a steam humidifier to help keep the respiratory tissues from drying out, especially at night in the winter See a physician if there is a strong sinus headache accompanying the phlegm discharge Watch the color of the sputum

  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-94843/Why-I-cold.html
whose slimline RKOBH star son EJ also tucks in One WILL get to church on time: Moment Queen leaves strolling family stunned after steering her car onto grass to avoid them in Windsor Great Park 'They were together the whole night... Leggy Alex Gerrard rocks a true California girl vibe in tiny denim shorts and a colourful blouse as she steps out with her daughters in Santa Monica 'It's an unthinkable tragedy': Demi Moore reveals 'shock' at death of man, 21, found in her Beverly Hills pool after late-night party He couldn't swim That's one for the photo album! Denise Welch looks thrilled as she snaps pictures of hunky bodybuilders on Muscle Beach during California holiday Spill something? Kylie Jenner licks thumb and performs suggestive dance with Cara Delevingne while partying at LA nightclub with sister Kendall Khloe Kardashian steps out in skintight workout gear..

No comments:

Post a Comment