Monday 20 July 2015

My message icon is gone on my iphone

Top sites by search query "my message icon is gone on my iphone"

  http://electricsproket.net/2012/10/09/iphone-5-lightning-cable-charging-problem/
For a company that sells itself on superior quality they continue to release products , they know have short use life spans and also change the size of the ports making all previous cords useless unless you purchase their charge adapter. I have also found that there is indeed chip in the cord that Apple products do recognize as after market eventually and render them useless with a short life span

  http://iphone.appstorm.net/roundups/developer/40-secret-iphone-features-and-shortcuts/
jaimi i know one trick that was not on this list, maybe common but i just learned it, you can delete specific things from and list for example instead of going to edit delete in your mail of text messages or even your songs you swipe your finger across what you want to delete and and delete icon will appear. Look Up a Word in the Dictionary Stumped on what that word in your favorite novel in iBooks means? Wondering why your friend used such a complex word in a text? Look it up using the iOS dictionary

  http://www.att.com/wireless/iphone/
Upgrade Option: Requires payment of number of required installments (24, 18, or 12) based on option chosen, account in good standing, trade-in of your financed device in good physical and fully functional condition, and purchase of new eligible device with qualified wireless service. So now iPhone users can experience fast download speeds in even more places around the world.1 iOS is even easier to use with features like smarter multitasking, AirDrop, and Control Center

  http://classroom.synonym.com/check-archived-messages-iphone-facebook-app-21148.html
Scroll through the stored conversations to confirm the conversation is no longer stored in the active list, then tap "Message" as if you're starting a new conversation and select the name of the friend with whom you exchanged the archived message. View the Archived Folder in the Browser The Facebook app for iOS does not feature a direct link to the Archive folder -- nor to the Other folder, the default location for messages from users who aren't established friends

  http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/
International ServicesWhether traveling abroad, or reaching out to friends and family in 200+ countries, Verizon can help you stay connected with International Services. Accessory BundlesSave on cases, screen protectors, chargers and more with bundle deals on the most essential accessories for the latest smartphones and tablets

  http://ask.metafilter.com/160027/How-am-I-using-data-in-my-sleep
Please keep us updated if anyone else experiences these charges and ATT's response.posted by WhiteWhale at 12:38 PM on July 20, 2010 So I've been watching this thread with interest. Yes, I see a connection every night around 1:35am, but even more confusing for a moment was the fact that this was the only usage I showed all day long

  http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/2009/09/12/how-to-enable-mms-picture-messaging-on-your-iphone/
After doing this codeto get the MMS messaging I now have internet and im not in an area with WIFI, does this mean apple knows i updated my iphone? Ahh Reply Chelly says: November 28, 2009 at 5:04 pm Do you have to jailbreak your iphone to do this? and will the process give your computer a virus? Reply Anna says: March 2, 2010 at 2:28 pm Now that 3.1.3 update is out does this work on the 1st Gen iphone? I have the first generation 4gb and its TOO expensive to upgrade to another one. Reply colby says: October 16, 2009 at 8:41 pm I have the iphone 3g but i got it unlocked and have been using free Wifi instead of paying for the data plan

  http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-stop-trust-this-computer-message-in-ios-7-on-iphone-ipad/
In other words I would like my iPhone to permanently trust my Linux laptop by identifying a unique characteristic of my laptop as if it were a signature of my machine and based on that the iDevice recognizing that this machine is allowed access

  http://www.imore.com/no-more-google-apps
(I am in a similar boat as you - my company uses Google Apps for Business.) Gmail: If you use labels in any significant way (multiple labels per email, as a way to quickly parse your inbox visually without reading, etc), the Mail app is not a good replacement, by a long shot. 1 9 months ago Reply felface i have a gmail account i that i got as part of my google account which i can't delete without loosing everything on stuff related to google i've had that setup in the mail.app for a while and get emails through it occasionally 0 9 months ago Reply BlacKite7 The only google app left on my iPhone is Photo Sphere Camera

Special Report: iPhone and Exchange Server Tips and Reports


  http://www.macwindows.com/iphone_exchange.html
Peter Gort alerted us to the Apple article, in response to our reader reports: On the front of your web page this morning I found a question about iOS DNS issue with CNAME point to .local. If you've seen this problem TIP: Workaround for mail deleted on Entourage that stays on iPhone Thursday, October 7, 2010 Archna Johnson follows up on her previous report with a workaround to the problem of email not being deleted on the iPhone after being deleted in Entourage: I was able to fix the problem by emptying the cache for the folder and restarting Entourage

  http://www.securitygeneration.com/tech/frequently-asked-questions-about-find-my-iphone-and-ipad/
i located it to an address but i dont think i will get an update on its location now but atleast when they restore it all my info gets deleted, man this sucks but thanks for your help ! clement Aug 15 2013 is there any way of knowing when they restored it ? or any sign to just give up on getting the stolen phone back ? nadia Aug 19 2013 where is the option to email me once my ipad is located? thanks in advance SJ Aug 21 2013 @clement: No, currently with iOS 6 there is no way of knowing if they restored it. I boarded the plane and as soon as I sat down I realized I did not have my phone with me so I went to the flight attendant who told me I could not leave the plane but she would send someone in there to check if the phone was in the bathroom

  http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/icloud-keeps-adding-back-synching-unwanted-deleted-contacts-to-my-iphone.1560595/
Fortunately I was able to restore most (I think?) of the contacts from iCloud by re-enabling the sync settings (i.e.,, turning them back on), but a few seem to be missing and my custom tone settings have disappeared. After all this and talking to many Apple developers the consensus is that iCloud is very poorly designed and so heavily automated (without smart automation) that these issues are not only more and more common, but often cripple system performance and have no solution other than turning off iCloud altogether

  http://fordtechlane.com/sync-receive-text-messages-iphone-maybe/
Siri, through the Sync system, will ask to whom or to what number, what you want to say, she will let your hear the message, then give you the option to send the message. Initially iPhones would not comply with this protocol, so Apple was not working with the system that could works with some other phones, such as HTC, Motorola, LG or Samsung

  http://www.justanswer.com/smartphones/6xw4j-iphone-4-s-screen-gone-blank-still-making-noise-ie.html
Connect the USB cable used to sync your iPhone to your computer, but do not connect it to your iPhone.Then hold down the home button and connect the USB cable (which should still be attached to your computer) to the dock connector of the iPhone. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today and providing you with the best answer possible.This is could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot

  http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/1qxks-email-icon-disappeared-desktop-don-t-remember.html
Do not let go until the other application icons move aside and open up a space for you to let the email icon go.That should place the icon back on your dock. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals

  http://smallbusiness.chron.com/iphone-gone-completely-dim-65492.html
He has taught computer science at Algonquin College, has started three successful businesses, and has written hundreds of articles for newspapers and magazines throughout Canada and the United States. Related Reading: How to Make Sure No One Uses Your iPhone When Stolen Step 3Wipe away any dust or debris that may be interfering with the ambient light sensor, which is located near the earpiece above the screen

  http://www.zdnet.com/pictures/25-things-my-new-android-phone-does-that-makes-my-iphone-feel-like-it-comes-from-the-1990s/#!
I've been stuck with a phone for five years that I couldn't tweak or customize at all, so having the Android phone with all its customization options has been an irresistable force. Sure, you can also install apps right on your phone, but you're certainly not stuck with having to launch iTunes.I've said this before and I'll say it again

How to restore deleted camera icon in iphone - Pls help restore my phone camera accidentally deleted off camera return to face out :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/How_to_restore_deleted_camera_icon_in_iphone-qna284120.html
it`s missing?How do i restore my original i phone 4 camera icon?How to restore camera on bb 9700, missing icon`?How to restore the switching camera icon in an android?Camera got deleted from ipod how do i restore it back?Photos from camera were deleted when i took the battery out. also when someone calls me the screen go...Hi my contcts icon disappear from home screen (blackberry 9810)?Lost camera icon z10Main menu icon from the home screen of my micromax a57 has dissappeared

WHAT IS THE LITTLE MOON ICON ON MY IPHONE NEXT TO THE BATTERY? - I HAVE A LITTLE MOON ICON NEXT TO MY BATTERY ICON ON MY IPHONE WHAT IS THE MOON I CON MEAN :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/WHAT_IS_THE_LITTLE_MOON_ICON_ON_MY_IPHONE_NEXT_TO_THE_BATTERY-qna4326923.html
When I manage to make a call to his phone and am able to answer from his phone, it allows me to slide to answer but even though it asks for his security code the keys dont work. how do i get 4s phone features what is the moon icon next to the battery iconHow can i turn off the do not disturb option on a verizon iphone 5s?I put on voice command and 3 tap feature on iphone and can`t get back to accessibility in settings to turn off

No comments:

Post a Comment