Monday 20 July 2015

Sql convert date to dd mm yyyy format

Top sites by search query "sql convert date to dd mm yyyy format"

  http://forums.iprodeveloper.com/forums/aft/66401
Makes me wonder even more if you can just call procedures using UDF's so you don't really have to code any odd SQL UDF's other than the call to the procedure. Having been frustated so many times by SQL converting into and out of Dates, I finally bit the bullet and created myself a Calendar File so that now I just Join to it via a Date in one format and use the corresponding Column in the required format

sql server - How to get a date in YYYY-MM-DD format from a TSQL datetime field? - Stack Overflow


  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/889629/how-to-get-a-date-in-yyyy-mm-dd-format-from-a-tsql-datetime-field
Is there a simple way to perform this in SQL Server or would it be easier to convert it programatically after I retrieve the result set? I've read the CAST and CONVERT on Microsoft Technet, but the format I want isn't listed and changing the date format isn't an option

No comments:

Post a Comment